- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Thursday Night Preview/Pick- Thunder vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Bulls vs. Mavericks
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Grizzlies vs. Thunder
Snow strands S. Illinois on side of highway
- Updated: Jan 6, 2014
Southern Illinois' males's basketball group was stranded on Interstate 57 in Illinois for greater than five and a half hours due to blinding snow and stayed on their bus into early Monday morning.
The Southern Illinois crew bus was stranded in a ditch on the aspect Interstate 57 on Sunday evening.
SIU athletic director Mario Moccia had been in touch with SIU assistant coach Anthony Beane Sr., who was with the team. SIU head coach Barry Hinson and assistants Terrance McGee and Tom Hankins weren't on the bus since they went recruiting following the sport against Illinois State.
The Salukis had been getting back from Normal, Sick., after losing to the Redbirds 66-forty eight, and had been two hours out from their dwelling in Carbondale when the bus driver determined to drag over.
Moccia mentioned the motive force pulled off the aspect of the street and hoped to get a window the place he could continue driving. But when the freeway cleared a bit the bus was stuck. Attempts have been made to get a tow, but I-fifty seven was closed.
"They're warm," Moccia said. "They've got sufficient fuel and food on the bus. The worst-case state of affairs is they are going to be there till the freeway opens. They will have to attend for a tow truck to tug them out."
The bus stayed on the side of the highway for more than five and a half hours earlier than a tow truck received them back on the highway, based on participant's tweets.
Some of the players tweeted their reactions to being caught Sunday evening: