- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Thursday Night Preview/Pick- Thunder vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Bulls vs. Mavericks
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Grizzlies vs. Thunder
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Spurs vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Grizzlies
Report: Chili Peppers to play with Mars at XLVIII
- Updated: Jan 11, 2014
The Red Hot Chili Peppers reportedly will be involved with Bruno Mars' halftime show.
With Mars already set to head up the halftime show at Super Bowl XXLVIII, the paper is reporting that he's asked the Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform with him because, in part, the RHCP, would "appeal to older viewers. "
("Older viewers?!? " exclaimed everybody who grew up in the 1980s and 1990s who couldn't escape RHCP whenever the radio was turned onto your city's alternative-rock station. ) Yes, older viewers. As the AV Club notes, "While the majority of people who like the Red Hot Chili Peppers probably aren't rocking chair-ready just yet, it's worth noting that both Flea and Anthony Kiedis are 51 years old, making them absolutely eligible to receive all the discounted coffee and driving safety courses AARP membership allows. Drummer Chad Smith is 52, putting him that much closer to death and 4 p. m. dinner. "
Hopefully all those RHCP fans will survive long enough to see the band perform next month.
Follow Josh Katzowitz on Google+