- East Conference Playoff matchups
- Ramirez leaves after taking pitch to left hand
- NCAA College Basketball Prediction- #2 Wisconsin vs. #1 Arizona
- NBA Prediction NBA Saturday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Rockets
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Houston vs. Miami
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
Good to go: Manning’s passing mark stands
- Updated: Jan 1, 2014
Report Setting Season For Broncos
After further evaluate, historical past will stand.
Peyton Manning's single-season passing yardage report which came into query will stay, an NFL spokesman confirmed.
Manning's stat line from the Denver Broncos' 34-14 win Sunday over the Oakland Raiders was 25-of-28 passing for 266 yards and 4 touchdowns. The four TD passes gave him fifty five for the season, extending his report whole to five greater than Tom Brady's former mark. The yardage complete gave Manning 5,477 – yet another than Drew Brees' 2011 record.
Nonetheless, there was a difficulty with a 7-yard completion from Manning to Eric Decker late within the first that would've changed the play to a run, allowing Brees to maintain the document. In one camera angle, the move to Decker looks like a lateral, which would make it a operating play. One other angle, from above, exhibits Decker receiving the ball at the Broncos' forty eight-yard line, with Manning barely deeper than that.
Elias Sports Bureau made the final name after reviewing the play, which can stay a go.
"The stats crew at the recreation scored this play as a ahead go. Throughout the course of a season, there are a lot of related plays which could be reviewed by the Elias Sports activities Bureau, the league's official statistician. On this case, the dedication of Elias is that the fairest decision is for the ruling of the on-site stats crew to face," NFL spokesman Michael Signora mentioned.
In recent weeks, Manning has said the landing document was extra vital as a result of it represented the results of an offense scoring factors because it tried to win video games. Even Sunday, after he'd set the yardage document, he replied to a query about that mark with: "I do not really have much to say about it, to inform you the truth."