- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Thursday Night Preview/Pick- Thunder vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Bulls vs. Mavericks
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Grizzlies vs. Thunder
Colts punter fined for tweeting nude pic of Luck
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
Pat McAfee’s wallet took a hit thanks to this picture.
You can see the picture above, thankfully there’s a guy holding a cell phone so you can’t see everything in the picture above.
“Yeah, I got fined, ” McAfee said, via the
. “More than a dollar, less than $3 million, which is good news. But it was completely expected and completed warranted. “
After tweeting out the picture to his 170, 000 followers on Twitter, McAfee eventually realized Luck wasn’t wearing any clothes and he immediately deleted the picture. But this is the Internet, so nothing’s ever actually deleted.
“I didn’t realize it until I was halfway home and my girlfriend got a text message, ” McAfee said of when he realized Luck was in his birthday suit. “I immediately started to sweat. I was disgusted. I was worried that Andrew was going to hate me because he’s such a good person. The last thing you want to do is sell out a teammate. I felt like I did that. “
Fortunately for McAfee, it sounds like he’s back on Luck’s good side.
“I called him like 400 times but his phone was off, his phone was off, his phone was off, ” McAfee said. “It was finally turned on and he answered. I said, ‘Man, I am so sorry that happened. ‘ He handled it so well, like the cool person he is. He said, ‘No worries about it, dude. ‘ I said, “If it means anything to you, you look good. ‘ “
McAfee probably won’t be tweeting any locker room pictures anytime soon, but that’s only because he has moved on to more important things like tweeting out new flavors of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
“@CTCSquares: It’s here! #chocolatetoastcrunch #choc #nom pic. twitter. com/jOn5IsfG9F”~ #GameChanger
— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) January 8, 2014