- NCAA College Basketball Prediction- #2 Wisconsin vs. #1 Arizona
- NBA Prediction NBA Saturday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Rockets
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Houston vs. Miami
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
Asomugha to retire 2 years after huge deal
- Updated: Dec 27, 2013
Asomugha To Retire
ALAMEDA, Calif. – Former All-Professional cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha, who signed a five-yr, $60 million contract with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011, will retire as a member of the Oakland Raiders after eleven years in the NFL.
Nnamdi Asomugha had a profession-excessive eight interceptions with the Raiders in 2006. He’s totaled just seven since.
The Raiders stated Asomugha, 32, will announce his retirement officially at a information convention at crew headquarters Friday.
Asomugha had his biggest success in the NFL with the Raiders, totaling eleven interceptions after being drafted in the first round out of California in 2003. He earned three Pro Bowl selections in eight seasons in Oakland and was a primary-group All-Professional in 2008 and ’10.
Asomugha struggled after joining Philadelphia as a high-profile free agent in 2011, a contract that paid him $25 million guaranteed. After two seasons with the Eagles, Asomugha played three games with San Francisco this season, making solely two tackles, before being reduce final month.
Oakland said Asomugha can be joined at his announcement Friday by legendary Raiders defensive backs Willie Brown, Lester Hayes and Charles Woodson.
Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com- – SelfGrowth.com