- East Conference Playoff matchups
- Ramirez leaves after taking pitch to left hand
- NCAA College Basketball Prediction- #2 Wisconsin vs. #1 Arizona
- NBA Prediction NBA Saturday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Rockets
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Houston vs. Miami
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
Nick Cassavetes Says L.A. Businessman Stopped Payment On Gambling Debt Check
- Updated: Dec 27, 2013
TMZ has reported that Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes, who has appeared on GSN ’s in style “High Stakes Poker”, is suing a L.A. businessman over a massive gambling debt.
Cassavetes goes after Kevin Washington, after the latter gave the previous a handwritten verify for $seventy two,600 after which allegedly contacted the bank to cease payment.
In accordance with the report, Cassavetes is suing him for $217,800 — three times the worth of the test. TMZ indicated that Cassavetes obviously believes the “cease fee” to be deliberate and malicious.
Washington’s dad reportedly owns Montana Rail Hyperlink — the biggest privately owned railroad company within the U.S. The youthful Washington can also be a accomplice in an aviation firm. In other words, he should have had the money to pay; but who knows with degens.
It’s unclear what kind of playing debt is involved right here, nevertheless it is perhaps protected to guess that it’s coming from a home poker game. Cassavetes is thought to be a frequent player in excessive-stakes underground video games involving different celebrities, businessmen and athletes.