- East Conference Playoff matchups
- Ramirez leaves after taking pitch to left hand
- NCAA College Basketball Prediction- #2 Wisconsin vs. #1 Arizona
- NBA Prediction NBA Saturday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Rockets
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Houston vs. Miami
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
Penguins’ Dupuis may be done for season (ACL)
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
The harm-plagued Pittsburgh Penguins obtained extra dangerous information Friday because it was revealed ahead Pascal Dupuis might be having surgical procedure on his ACL. With two weeks to go before going below the knife, Dupuis may miss the rest of the season.
Bylsma says Dupuis will be having ACL surgical procedure, might miss rest of season.
— Dave Molinari (@MolinariPG) December 27, 2013
Dupuis surgery for torn ACL is in two weeks. Almost positively out for season.
— Josh Yohe (@JoshYohe_Trib) December 27, 2013
Dupuis was injured early in Monday's contest towards the Ottawa Senators when Marc Methot hip-checked Sidney Crosby into Dupuis.
For the Penguins, it's a large loss for the crew's scoring depth and an efficient linemate for Crosby. Dupuis has 20 points in 39 games this season and has been a stable veteran for the crew over the past seven seasons. Dupuis has averaged practically 18 minutes of ice time per sport as well.
Additionally, at 34 years outdated, you have to marvel how a lot a significant damage like this one will influence Dupuis' career. He's a veteran of 837 video games and has posted 394 factors within the NHL.