- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Thursday Night Preview/Pick- Thunder vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Bulls vs. Mavericks
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Grizzlies vs. Thunder
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Spurs vs. Suns
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Grizzlies
Welker cleared to return from concussion
- Updated: Dec 31, 2013
Welker Cleared To Play
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – The Denver Broncos may have their full allotment of large receivers when they open their postseason Jan. 12 in the AFC divisional spherical.
Broncos coach John Fox stated Monday that Wes Welker, who has been recovering from a concussion, will play the following time Denver takes the sphere.
The Broncos' Wes Welker suffered two concussions over a 4-week stretch beginning in mid-November.
"He is been cleared to play," Fox stated.
Welker, who suffered a concussion within the Broncos' win over the Tennessee Titans earlier this month, practiced on a limited basis last week but is predicted to be a full participant when Denver returns to the practice subject Thursday.
The veteran receiver did not play in Sunday's common-season finale towards the Oakland Raiders however made the trip with the group.
Welker, who completed with seventy three catches for 778 yards and 10 touchdowns, missed the final three games of the regular season. He suffered a concussion just before halftime of the Broncos' Dec. eight victory over the Titans. He also suffered a concussion Nov. 17 in a victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.
By clearing the league's concussion protocol, Welker has been declared symptom-free by the Broncos' medical employees in addition to by an independent doctor approved by both the NFL and the gamers' affiliation.