- NCAA College Basketball Prediction- #2 Wisconsin vs. #1 Arizona
- NBA Prediction NBA Saturday Night Preview/Pick- Clippers vs. Rockets
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Houston vs. Miami
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview- San Antonio vs. Chicago
- NBA Prediction Tuesday Night Preview/Pick- Portland vs. Memphis
- NBA Prediction Sunday Game Preview/Pick- Phoenix vs. Golden State
- NBA Prediction Sunday Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Dallas
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Indiana vs. Houston
- NBA Prediction Friday Night Preview/Pick- Memphis vs. Chicago
- Updated: Dec 30, 2013
Around the NFL, Black Monday refers back to the Monday following Week 17 when a slew of NFL coaches lose their jobs.
This yr is no different and things began early, with the Browns canning Rob Chudzinski Sunday night time, after just one yr on the job.
Chud is the second casualty, with the Texans firing Gary Kubiak earlier in December.
It is anticipated that Mike Shanahan and the Redskins will part methods on Monday. Leslie Frazier looks as if a superb wager to be finished with the Vikings. Jim Schwartz and Jason Garrett are up in the air. Can you really assure Greg Schiano's return?
We'll track all of the hirings, firings and newest NFL teaching candidates below. So make sure and bookmark this web page for the longer term.
|Gary Kubiak||Kubiak fired by Houston||Wade Phillips, Bill O'Brien, Ken Whisenhunt, Lovie Smith|
|Rob Chudzinski||Chud fired by Browns after only one 12 months||Josh McDaniels, Ray Horton, Norv Turner, Jim Schwartz|
|Mike Shanahan||Shanahan's firing was formally announced on Monday morning after a meeting with Dan Snyder.||Artwork Briles, Jay Gruden, Jon Gruden, Adam Gase, Lovie Smith, Mike Zimmer, Greg Roman, Ken Whisenhunt|
|Leslie Frazier||Frazier was fired by the Vikings very first thing Monday morning.||Adam Gase, Jack Del Rio, Jay Gruden.. Bruce Feldman hears the Vikings wish to rent a "college guy"|
|Jim Schwartz||Schwartz is out after 5 seasons in Detroit.||TBD|
|Joe Philbin||Ugly ultimate pair of games has Stephen Ross enthusiastic about "every little thing."||TBD|
|Greg Schiano||Four wins weren't sufficient to save lots of Schiano's job. GM Mark Dominik was canned too.||Lots will depend on the brand new GM, however Lovie Smith is a scorching title.|
|Mike Munchak||With new possession, Munchak's struggles may value him his job.||TBD|
|Jason Garrett||No way Jerry Jones will really exercise patience.. proper?||TBD|
|Dennis Allen||Allen sounded confident about his job, however too unpredictable to guarantee his safety||TBD|
|Rex Ryan||Woody Johnson declares Rex will coach in 2014||N/A|