David Moyes states he takes “complete responsibility” for Manchester United’s bad results,...
- David Moyes takes ‘complete responsibility’ for Manchester United’s poor form posted 8 hours ago
- Vieira: I started tunnel row posted 8 hours ago
- Transfer news: Monaco boss Claudio Ranieri doubts deal for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria posted 8 hours ago
- Serie A: Blow for Genoa as Juraj Kucka is ruled out for six months posted 8 hours ago
- Steinbrenner case posted 8 hours ago
- Kobe: Proper rest key to returning to full strength posted 8 hours ago
- Arizona No. 1 for first time since ’03 posted 8 hours ago
- Poll Attacks posted 8 hours ago
- Halladay calling it quits posted 8 hours ago
- Snyder: Put Doc in HOF posted 8 hours ago
NFL Thursday Night Game Preview/Pick/Prediction Buffalo Bills vs. Cleveland Browns
NFL Thursday Night free pick
Buffalo Bills (2-2) @ Cleveland Browns (2-2) 10/3 8:25PM EST
Line: CLE -4.0
The Cleveland Browns look to go 3-2 in their five games for the first time since 2001, and Browns feel with Cleveland native Brian Hoyer calling the signals once again, they like their chances. Brian Hoyer won the starting position over veteran Jason Campbell once starting quarterback Brandon Weeden got injured in Minnesota. Hoyer played back-up in New England for three seasons and spent 2012 with the Arizona Cardinals. Many thought the Browns were throwing in the towel after losing their first two games and then trading running back Trent Richardson to the Colts. While leading the Browns to victory against the Bengals last Sunday 17-6, Hoyer went 25 of 38 for 269 yards two touchdowns, and most importantly… no interceptions. The previous week, he threw three picks, but was still able to win.
The Browns passing attack ranks 14th in the NFL with 247.8 yards a game, however the rushing game is only at 27 at 76.0 yards a game. However, the defense ranks 3rd in the league yielding only 291.5 yards allowed. Who will win the battle at the line of scrimmage as the Browns are the best at only giving up 2.9 yards on the ground, while the Bills are #2 in the NFL with their rushing attack of 152.0 yards a game (4.1) per carry.
Winning betting system Click Here!
The Buffalo Bills expect both of their running backs to carry the load on Thursday, C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson. Despite injuries to the Buffalo secondary, the Bills remain confident their defense after coming away with five interceptions against the Baltimore Ravens.
Buffalo goes into Cleveland having dropped their last five road games, however they won at Cleveland last year 24-14. It will be Buffalo’s hurry up offense against one of the top defenses in the league. I see the Bills coming away with an upset on the road in a close one.