Free Premier League Picks and Predictions 2014
With the Premier League now in full swing passing the half-way point in the season it is now time for to reflect on early predictions which right now look wide of the tag. We can now see the more powerful and weaker points of each side, and each manager can now work out the tactics needed to get past opponents at the company end of the campaign.
oddly enough, the traditional top four groups battling for glory possess changed this season. In fact, there are presently six teams, if not seven fighting for the trophy, and this claim was supported earlier in the season simply by Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger.
Here are the top 5 Premier League final 2014 end result predictions come end associated with season:
5) Everton I think will make UEFA’s European League this season, nevertheless unfortunately I think they will simply miss out on the Champions little league, but only on good margins one would imagine.
It was meant to be a horror of a season at Goodison recreation area, with David Moyes bouncing ship everyone at the club was going to have to pull with each other.
But they have surpassed all those expectations thanks to some clever signings by Martinez, along with Belgian starlet of Romelu Lukaku coming in along with a couple of other acquisitions.
All those improvements have played their component so far and an Europa title league target seems very practical for Everton.
Lukaku needs to keep banging in the objectives and the team need to carry on their resolute defending, but with luck and form something can happen.
4) Liverpool- It’s been three seasons now given that we’ve seen Liverpool within Europe’s elite competition, but if I speak truthfully more than that duration they have not particularly deserved it. However , now we are starting to gradually see the Liverpool of before and they’re looking good.
Although the reds have suffered a few unsatisfactory results during this campaign, these types of have been masked by what have been brilliant ones. For example, they could only draw against western Brom but that was after they beat Everton 4-0 in the Merseyside derby.
Liverpool need to qualify to progress and they cannot really go another season without having European football.
Luis Suarez, their star performer, is bound to leave if he does not get what he has wished for such a period.
3) Manchester City- The Citizen’s form cannot continue with regard to much longer, can it? There’s no question at all that the blue part of Manchester has been much better than that of the Red, and when they finish above all of them, they usually do it with design.
I have no doubt that the residents will finish above United, but I don’t think that they have the credentials in order to win, not this season anyhow. It’s clear that it will be a very close call associated with who wins and that doesn’t, but I think this just won’t be Manchester City’s year.
The accidental injuries picked up by Sergio Aguero may just prove the important factor.
Third place is a target which won’t satisfy all of the ambitions of City, but will give all of them something to build on with regard to next season. I think the particular cup action, and huge fixture pile-up will just be Manchester City’s downfall in the second half of the strategy.
2) Arsenal- When Arsene Wenger failed to sign during the early stages of the summer moves, the majority of ‘fair weather’ followers were calling for his firing.
But it just got worse for Wenger, after his side had been drubbed at home to Aston Villa in the opening sport of the Barclays Premier league.
In a strange twist associated with fate, it needed the particular £42. 4m signing associated with Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid to bring Wenger out of the lions den.
Frenchman Olivier Giroud has really walked up to the plate to ease that will pressure, putting Arsenal’s desire for a new striker on the back again foot for now. The former Montelliper striker had previously battled to emulate Robin vehicle Persie, but now he is seen as an unique individual rather than just a replacement.
Ozil has been a wonderful signing, and really has got the toolbox squad looking like a real traveling force this season. But we don’t think they will win the particular title, I think Wenger should have strengthened in January and the fact that he was to only get Kim Kallstrom indicates the Gunners may just be pipped to the post by Chelsea.
1) Chelsea- The come back of Jose Mourinho to Chelsea last summer has been gratefully received. Not just for the London club alone, but for the fans sake, and the rivalry he brings back to the Blues which they didn’t possess during his six many years away from the club.
Mourinho knows what he desires, there’s no denying it, and some of his methods can sometimes be very controversial. Some of their decisions may prove questionable, but there is most certainly method to his madness.
Mourinho’s master-class against Manchester City demonstrated just how good his group are, in their disposal of a team who hadn’t dropped at home all season. these people looked like title winners upon Monday night and once again lived up to their title against Newcastle on sunday. The team look like those who win.
Can they do it? It would arrive as no surprise to me or even many other fans worldwide.